I'm a doer; more than talk but also a dreamer
Interested in: Future Technologies, Indoor Positioning, Augmented Reality, Cyber-Physical Systems, Design, Writing, and STEAM outreach
- Defended PhD Dissertation!
- Awarded US Patent for Ray-Surface Positioning: US Patent No. 10,527,712 B2
- Presented research on Visible Light Positioning (VLP) at Global LiFi Congress (2019), IEEE ICC (2019, 2018), and ACM MobiHoc Workshop on SmartObjects (2018)
- Mentored BU ECE senior design teams on a Connected IOT/AR project (2019: Wizard Chess) and a Laser Tracking project (2018: LaserTrac)
- Panelist at Arisia Sci-Fi & Fantasy Convention (2019, 2018) on Maker topics, e.g. microcontrollers, LEDS, wireless connectivity
- Devloped with my advisor Prof. Thomas DC Little BU EC444 course on Smart and Connected Systems
- PhD, MS, & BS in Electrical Engineering from Boston University
- Founder at rtangent
- Graduate Research Assistant at MCL & LESA Center
- Electircal Engineering Seminar Instructor at BU Summer Challenge
- Electircal Engineer Intern at IDEO
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at Applied Electromagnetics Lab
"Be prepared. Luck is truly where prepartion meets opportunity."